sorry i have a french keybord
ama astati3ou el kalem bel 3arbia haha
ok i'm new be here but i'll try to help
i wish so
ok but i need vue d'esprit 5 or 4 for disinging 3d clips
i wish some one could helps :lol: to begin i 'll try to post this
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.0
desc;
You know what you want ? something that?s going to let you create the image you have in mind. Whether it?s a photo, graphic, or digital art, Paint Shop Pro 9 is going to help you get that vision out of your head and onto the screen. Your pocketbook doesn?t have to suffer for your art and you don?t have to settle on the pricey standard for quality. What you need is right here.

Paint Shop Pro continues to set the standard for affordable, professional image editing. Version 9 builds on Paint Shop Pro?s legacy of creative innovation with a new suite of Art Media features, professional photo editing tools, and precision graphic design capabilities. This version also features several industry innovations that greatly reduce time spent on production tasks. Edit photos, create graphics, draw, paint and animate, all within a highly personalized workspace environment.
It?s time to see what creativity without limits can be.

Photos
- Digital Camera Noise Removal Filter scans photos and removes image noise while intelligently preserving image textures.
- Chromatic Aberration Removal Filter eliminates the purple fringe that often appears in digital photographs.
- Fill Flash Filter corrects the underexposure of shadows. The Backlighting Filter compensates for overexposed areas.
- Raw camera images. Paint Shop Pro 9 includes integrated support for Raw camera images (digital negatives) from several popular camera models.
- Set custom white balance, exposure and sharpening levels when converting Raw camera images for use in Paint Shop Pro.

dl:( ta7mil)

كود: تحديد الكل

http://www5.jasc.com/pub/en/psp900entr.exe

crack;

كود: تحديد الكل

http://www.freeserials.com/serials/download.php?id=1398&char=J

:roll:
ok i'm trying to help
!!ana awadou el mousa3ada!!
sorry but wrihting arabic enerve my

صورة العضو الرمزية
LaLa=ZeZo